Mounir Education - Istanbul Masterclass
Experience the Istanbul Online Masterclass NOW and get to learn from the Godfather of Hair Design himself everything you need to know, starting from the most basic hair designing technique up to creating, maintaining and advancing a successful business.
All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Free shipping and the minimum order of $325
Free shipping nationwide (within the USA, including Puerto Rico, excluding US Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau), with a minimum order of $325.
You will not be able to checkout if your order is less than $325.
Free local delivery is available for orders over $325.00 within Miami-Dade County. For orders under $325.00, we charge $6.00 for local delivery.
Deliveries are made from 9:00am to 5:00pm on weekdays (Monday to Friday). We will contact you via text message with the phone number you provided at checkout to notify you on the day of our arrival.
You can skip the shipping fees with free local pickup at [list the locations where in-store pickup is available]. After placing your order and selecting local pickup at checkout, your order will be prepared and ready for pick up within 1 business days. We will send you an email when your order is ready along with instructions.
Our in-store pickup hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm on weekdays (Monday to Friday). Please have your order confirmation email with you when you come.
At this time, we do not ship outside the United States.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: 1800 N Bayshore Dr, CU1, Miami FL 33132, United States.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Please see our Refund Policy for more details.
|1.65 x 1.30 x 7.64 in
Premium Gold Certificate
ENGLISH SUBTITLE ONLY
Mounir education is now offering access to the secrets of Mounir gained over the course of 25 years
The Online Masterclass will teach you everything you need to know to start, develop and maintain your own business. Mounir will share with you his own experience and guide you through the journey of success.
During the Online Masterclass you will become part of the journey to success. You will also get to meet the fundamental pillars to start a successful business such as Mounir Group. Maintaining and expanding your business will be included with the best tips given by the Master himself, Mounir.
Enter the ONLINE Mounir Masterclass World NOW, get to learn from the Master and live a life changing experience.
- Learn about the Mounir Group
- Maintaining a successful business
- The three fundamental pillars on which the Mounir Group was built on
- Mounir’s notion of the hair designing profession
- Mounir’s way of thinking in terms of business and family
- Opening and expanding your own hair salon
- The importance of teamwork
- The importance of presenting impeccable services to your clients
- Controlling fear and distress when handling your clients
- Journey to success, the ways and patterns that’ll pave the way for success
- Words of empowerment from the Master himself
- The Art of Hair Transformations
- Deciphering the looks of your client to help you decide the transformation you want to achieve
- Choose the best cut and color for your clients
- Working with thick or thin hair strands
- Achieving and implementing luminous, strong, visible and radiant hair colors and not faint or faded results
- Tips on avoiding the hair color from fading after a couple of showers
- 4 Hair Transformations live on stage
- 2 Toner Applications live on stage
- High Ombre Transformation
- Going from Black to Blonde in one sitting
- De-colorating the hair with a healthy result
- Reaching a lighter level than the orange color without damage
- The best bleaching tips for healthy hair results
- Learning when to take the decision to bleach black-dyed hair
- Choosing the appropriate bleaching level
- Various timings for bleaching
- Discover the different ways of achieving a clear bleaching level (one tone)
- The different bleaching degrees that Mounir uses
- Fixing bleaching degree mistakes
- Learn how to know your tools and how they help you define the transformation
- Using aluminum foil when bleaching and when to avoid it
- Different methods of back combing
- Mounir products and how they’ve helped Mounir
- Insights on the incredible shampoos MTB & MMS
- Explanation on the “powder – peroxide” ratios and when to use 1+1 or 1+1.5
- Different toner application techniques, from formulas to strategies
- Getting rid of multi tones in one hair color
- The secret solution to remove the unwanted pink, grassy or gray colors
- Methods on preventing the formation of lines
- Various divisions of the hair
- Flash Technique
- Common mistakes and how to fix them
- Extension Transformation, the tremendous beauty effect and the financial benefits
- Taping Tape-in Extensions, specifications and density for an unparalleled look
Benefits from Q&A Segment
- If the client did not expose the truth of a previous procedure that did her hair wrong, consequently the hair designer fell into a mistake and burned the hair off the client. What to do?
- If the hair designer receives a client with a black-dyed hair, the hair designer wouldn’t work on her hair. She would send her home or advise her to keep cutting her black-dyed hair until she gets rid of it. Can I do something else?
- When we have a de-coloration process, can we use different peroxide levels?
- What type of videos should I use on my social media to gain more followers and interaction?
- When to use each volume of peroxide?
- When do we start the bleaching process from the front and go backwards?
- If I want to do the de-coloration process in three phases, how many times can I use peroxide vol. 30?
- How exactly should I use the ARKITEKT, that is the plex?
- How long would tape-in extensions last?
- Are there any tools to prevent the tape in extensions from falling off? PLUS, A LOT MORE.